Every male who is having the issue of erectile dysfunction must be in doubt if yoga can cure erectile dysfunction (ED)? Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction has various benefits that can lead to the cure of Erectile Dysfunction.
thus, Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction is Best Effective Yoga Poses to cure
Let’s understand the biological process of erection To choose the correct and specific Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction, one must know biologically what body parts involve in the process of erection.
When your body perceives something enlightening, they send a message to your brain. Your brain sends this signal down your spine, and then your pelvic nerves stimulate the blood vessel-filled tissues in your penis to open up.
A rush of blood flows into the male organ penis, causing an erection. At many stages, the male hormones engage to trigger the desired effects.
Table of Contents
How Can Yoga Resolve And Act As A Charm For Erectile Dysfunction (ED)?
Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction is a great practice to resolve a lot of diseases. Unlike the modern medicine world, yoga never satisfies one to give you a superficial remedy.
The strength and power of yoga are based on addressing the root biological mechanisms in our bodies.
With the right attitude and positive mind and dedication to doing yoga daily, Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction can not only help treat erectile dysfunction but prevent it as well.
The enumerable advantages of yoga that can manage and treat ED are:
- Shoots up your blood flow
- Rapids the process of injury healing
- Helps in regulating hormone secretion
- Boost up the nervous functions
- Strengthen your spine and body
- Resolves the blockages in blood vessels
- Blood pressure is always in check
- Regulates the blood sugar levels
- Reduce bodyweight or BMI
- Helps in resolving sleeplessness and eliminating stress
Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction can resolve the issue of ED and calm your parasympathetic nerves, which will, later on, reduce the production of stress hormones.
Reduced stress hormones will lead to shooting up in the production of testosterone.
Testosterone, or the male reproductive hormone, is something you will need for the basic stimulus process according to the biological process to be in rhythm.
Low levels of testosterone will discourage your brain to make a stimulating response; consequently losing your erection and causing ED.
Increased testosterone levels stimulate sperm production as well as a man’s sex drive, hence cutting down ED.
Some Effective Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction
If you have a good practice of these Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction asanas exercises your body stamina would increase sending signals to your body to engage into the desired results and trigger the male hormones for resultant effects also increasing the flexibility in your body.
Spend a good amount of time like 30 minutes a day on Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction that will surely help you resolve ED.
1. Cobra Pose
1. This pose falls under Surya Namaskar (sun salutation). It opens your lungs, strengthens your spine, and increases your energy.
2. This exercise helps to relieve stress and fatigue, elevates your mood. Also helps with asthma and breathing problems.
3. About the pose, lying face down on the floor, legs stretched out.
4. Place your palms under your shoulders. Your chin slightly touches the floor and pushes your toes to the floor.
5. Take a deep breath, slowly lift your chest, and bend back as much as possible.
2. Ardha Matsyendrasana
1. Sit in a stiff position.
2. Bend up your right knee.
3. Fold your left leg, and take your left foot from under your right knee, and to your right side. Now press your left heel against your right sitting bone.
4. Put your right foot over your left knee, as the heel of your right foot is pressed against your left knee.
5. Hold your right knee with your left hand, and twist your body from your torso, and turn to your right.
6. Turn 90 degrees to your right and plant your right palm on the ground behind your buttocks, to lock your position. Take 5-7 breaths and repeat the twist on the other side.
3. Baddha Konasana
- Sit in a cross-legged pose. Open up your legs and join your soles in Infront of your groin.
- Clasp your hands around your feet and draw them closer to your groin; almost touching, but not.
- Don’t let your knees on either side, drop on the ground. Keep a comfortable distance between your knees and the floor.
- Keep your back straight, and shoulders dropped down. Look straight and gently lean forward by about 10 degrees.
- Stay in this position for a comfortable duration. About 30 seconds will give you ideal benefits, but if very comfortable you can hold longer.
- Sit in a staff pose and bend up your knees. Keep your legs at hip-length apart.
- Hold your hamstring with your hands and lean back.
- Lean back to a point, before pressing down your tailbone. Hold your upper body still, and lift your lower legs from your knees.
- Your lower legs need to come parallel to the ground.
- If you find the strength, you can leave your hands and balance them by the sides of your knees. Hold the pose for 5 breaths and repeat the pose 3 times.
- Lie supine on the ground. Fold your knees up and join them.
- Draw them closer to your chest and hug them with your hands around them.
- Pull your knees toward your chest.
- Lift your head and bury in your knees, and stretch out your toes.
- Take 5 steady breaths, release, and return to lying supine. Repeat the pose 5 times.
It is truly said by B.K.S Iyengar that “Yoga is a light, which once lit will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter your flame.”
Erectile dysfunction is something very common disorder, with almost 15 percent of men worldwide, getting affected each year.
Even, it is considered that almost all men at some point in their lives face difficulty getting or keeping an erection.
ED is not life-threatening, but can surely ruin your life if not cured at right time. In major scenarios, ED leads to reduced mental satisfaction and increased stress.
This can further result in lack of sleep, low self-esteem, and poor confidence levels.
Yoga For Erectile Dysfunction, works like a charm at its own pace, without creating issues with any other treatment you are having for resolving ED.
Yoga doesn’t destroy but helps in being your life savior with the least investment of money and major of time and focus.
“Stay Strong, Stay Healthy & Stay safe!!”