A person can get away with any disease until he or she has the spirit to fight it. Where does that spirit fade away and how can one get that spirit back in themselves?
There’s a simple answer to it, which is Yoga. Induce a happy mood in yourself. That feeling of happiness, acceptance, the fresh mood that you have you can get that all back in you by practicing Yoga.
Are you feeling like losing interest in the things you do?
Are you feeling like locking yourself in the room alone for hours thinking about someone or something that’s cracking you up?
Are you feeling to cry for hours but you cannot?
Are you feeling to destroy everything around you or yourself?
It is a virus that’s grown inside you. A dangerous virus you have to kill and throw away from you.
To remove this virus from your mind, you need to comprehend the reason for your anxiety and depression. Know why are you sad? What makes you wake up lost and unhappy in the morning? What is making you skip meals? What is the reason that you’re overthinking and pondering about someone or something again and again?
It’s anxiety attacks or issues, the stress that’s killing the human inside you, the happiness creating hormones inside you. Stop doing that to yourself. The first step to stop this harmful virus to spread like a viral fever is to comprehend the reason behind it and get away from it. Take a break, get yourself at peace and condemned.
Table of Contents
- 1 Some traits to make out if you have an anxiety disorder?
- 2 Yoga-The master and Anxiety-The slave
- 3 SOME GOOD POSES FOR TREATING ANXIETY AS A SLAVE IN 2021
- 4 Conclusion
Some traits to make out if you have an anxiety disorder?
- One feels unusually panicky, scared, and uneasy.
- It gets all uncontrolled, one has obsessive thoughts of past traumatic experiences.
- Waking up from frequent nightmares.
- One tends to repeatedly wash your hands.
- Having sleeping problems.
- Your hands and feet stay sweaty unusually.
- You get palpitations quite often.
Yoga-The master and Anxiety-The slave
Regular practice of yoga and meditation keeps you relaxed in daily life and can also give you the power to face events as they come without getting restless. Yoga practice is inclusive of the complete package of asanas or body postures, pranayamas (such as breathing techniques), all of which have been a savior to several anxiety patients who recover and face life with new positivity and the ray of hope to be happy.
SOME GOOD POSES FOR TREATING ANXIETY AS A SLAVE IN 2021
To performs this pose sit on your heels, keeping your hips on the heels, bend forward and lower your forehead to the ground. Stretch your arms on the ground straight and then press your chest slightly to your thighs. Hold the asana and try to breathe. Gently release back to relieve from the pose.
- To do this pose you need to stand straight by placing your arms along the side of the body. Try to balance your weight on both feet. Now slowly bend downward by bringing your arms straight to your head. Stay in the posture for 20 seconds. Keeping your spine, hands, and legs straight touch your chest to your knees.On inhaling, stretch your arms straight and slowly lift the body up.
- To do this pose you need to sit with an erect spine. Now bend your knees so that your feet are towards the pelvis. The soles of your feet should touch each other. Now put your hands under the feet for the support. Taking a deep breath in and out, try flapping your legs up and down like the wings of butterflies. Try increasing the speed as per your comfort of breathing. Now, slowly stretch your legs and relax.
4. Vrikshasana or Tree pose
- Stand straight with your arms alongside your body. Take a few deep breaths, and try to find an object or place in the room to focus your attention. Now, slowly start shifting your weight to the left leg and raise your right foot off the ground. Try to align the sole of the right foot with the inside of the left thigh. Make sure that your toes point down and the pelvis should be straight. Move your arms sideways and stretch them up straight above your head, towards the ceiling. Your palms should be pressed together to form an inverted V.
5. Trikonasana or Tringular pose
- Stand straight with your feet wide apart. Place your left toes forward, while your right toes should be placed at a slight angle. Now, lift both your arms and extend them out from your shoulders. Place your palms face down. Extend the torso as you slowly reach forward with the left hand. Now, hinge your hip joint to move your right hip back and move your left hand down to your leg or the floor. Extend the right arm up towards the ceiling. Hold this pose for about 30 sec each side. Then follow the same steps with the opposite side.
6. Matsyasana or Fish Pose
- Sit on the floor with your legs stretched out. Place your hands under your buttocks keeping your palms facing downwards. Now, slowly start to squeeze your elbows together while you expand your chest. Lean back onto your elbows and forearms, pressing down into your arms. If you are comfortable, allow your head to hang backward towards the floor or rest it on a cushion. Hold this pose for 30 sec with eyes open.
Not just this, Yoga helps in various ways enlisted below:
• Great flexibility and balance of body
• Accurate BMI
• Less bad weight gain
• Shoot down in neck and back pain
• Excellent for people with asthma symptoms
• Cures or reduces blood pressure
• Cures or reduces blood sugars
• Improved lipid (blood fat) profiles
• Cures or reduces cancer-related fatigue
•Confidence and fresh look with a better body image
• Sharper focus and concentration + general health awareness in 2021
After knowing such numerous benefits and ways to cure diseases be it mentally or physically. Are you still thinking to opt for Yoga or not, then you’re totally doing wrong to yourself? YOGA IS THE BEST WAY TO CURE ALL DISEASES, LET IT SINK IN!!
All the stressed people must give themselves a checklist that they’re suffering from a problem that will be fine soon without any problems. Stay strong at every stage of life.
A person suffering from any physical disease can somewhere fight and get out of it only if he or she is mentally strong enough. Keeping your mind focused on yourself, staying calm and at peace is the major achievement one can make in their life. Anxiety is a big terminology used which somewhere indicated tiredness or frustrations in mind.
Never let anyone disturb your mental peace or harm your mind. If you’re strong from your mind, you’re strong from the outside. Fighting anxiety is tough, but surely not impossible if you induce the mood and mantras of Yoga in 2021 and promise yourself to live a healthy life for yourself and enjoy your existence on earth.
Relieve your stress using Yoga as a master. It is important for you to take good care of yourself and especially your health. Whatsoever stress you have to spare some time out and relax with the help of Yoga and meditation.