Having a routine to practice yoga and meditation is an important part of managing diabetes and taking it off you. But let’s face it, it’s not always facile to stay healthy and active all the time. It is not easy to deal with diabetes but it is not impossible too. If you’ve been asking yourself this very question that how you must get over or recover from diabetes, then yoga might be right for you!
Let me tell you a golden tip. I know you might be thinking the best “me time” for you is eating all those junk and a high amount of sugary foods. You must feel It’s the best therapy. NO! Not at all! I mean I am not completely against eating tasty food, but it must be healthy. I love it myself. . It helps to relieve your crazy cravings but what about your health worries? You require a permanent solution for diabetes and yoga can be a tried and tested best solution for it.
Want to know how to manage diabetes with yoga? Keep scrolling..
MANAGE DIABETES WITH YOGA!
Yes, you fellow mates! If you have been already practicing Yoga, WELL DONE and boost your confidence up to practice it more and more. And if you are new to yoga and its wonders, Let me tell you, you are skipping out a great way of solving all your health issues with a minute or no investment of money. But don’t worry about it. There is still time. It’s never late. Whatever point of life you are at, go for it because you can practice yoga at any age. It takes a little time to trust concepts especially when you’re new to them at the initial stage. But till you don’t try it how will you acquire knowledge and know its worth. Let me help you through a few advantages yoga provides you with especially in the case of diabetes patients.
Advantages of yoga for diabetes
1.Keep your body healthy and strong
Keeping aside all the health benefits, Yoga is a great way to keep your body fit and muscles strong. It helps you to achieve a healthy mind and body to function well.
2.Yoga- Saviour to a Better Metabolism
Yoga is a great way to weight loss. It helps to burn more calories in the fastest way possible, making your body’s immune system intact. Thus, leading to increased metabolism. Always remember if you are a beginner take it slow in the starting.
3.Yoga great treatment for Health Disease- Diabetes
Yoga is a remedy to help cure your diseases. You must be thinking how? Certain yoga poses and meditation help to keep your blood pressure, cholesterol level, and diabetes under control. It makes sure you are as far as possible from such a disease. Along with the health disease, it also helps to keep you away from the smallest problem such as neck pain, back pain, or knee pain.
4.Yoga focuses on mental stress and pressures
The power of meditation and Yoga is high. It helps in eradicating mental issue such as depression since it aids weakness in your body, relieve fatigue and improve your sleeping quality as well.
After knowing all the advantages of Yoga, you must surely be interested in the factor how can yoga help in recovering diabetes:-
Yoga can do wonders in your diabetic life. Whether you’re suffering from Type-1 or Type-2 diabetes, there are exercises and solutions to both. There are plenty of benefits of practicing Yoga, a few of them are:
- It reduces stress which makes it facile to manage blood glucose levels in diabetes of both types.
- Degrades the risk of injury from daily ongoing activities
- Helps one relax and generates a feeling of wellness
- Improvises balance and coordination
- Upgrades a range of motion
- Keeps your joints flexible, strong, and healthy.
The best way to treat diabetes through Yoga is including practices such as:
- Meditation: It is the best way to calm down your body and understand its needs and requirements and staying at peace with the mind. Include a meditation of 10 minutes daily.
- Including Asanas and Pranayama: Including asanas and Pranayama or breathing exercises can help cure both types of diabetes easily
- Hot Yoga: One of the best ways to exercise. It leads to a shoot-up in your insulin sensitivity and guides your body to stabilize blood levels.
Not only this, Yoga helps in various ways enlisted below:
• Great flexibility and balance of body
• Accurate BMI
• Less bad weight gain
• Shoot down in neck and back pain
• Excellent for people with asthma symptoms
• Cures or reduces blood pressure
• Cures or reduces blood sugars
• Improved lipid (blood fat) profiles
• Cures or reduces cancer-related fatigue
•Confidence and fresh look with a better body image
• Sharper focus and concentration + general health awareness in 2021
After knowing such numerous benefits and ways to cure diabetes, are you still thinking to opt for Yoga or not, then you’re doing wrong to yourself? YOGA IS THE BEST WAY TO CURE DIABETES, LET IT SINK IN!
All diabetic patients must give themselves a checklist that they’re suffering from a disease that will recover soon without any problems. StayYou strong at every stage of life. You need to take good care of yourself and especially YOUR HEALTH. Whatsoever stress you have to spare some time out and relax with the help of Yoga and meditation.
Is yoga safe for diabetic patients?
Yoga is a safe practice for everyone. If you are a beginner, keep in mind to start slow. It will take time, but once you are a pro. It will feel great. Diabetic patients should take advice from their doctors before they start any form of exercise.