Yoga is the only way to get rid of issues with cellulite. Talking about cellulite, one must know what it is and how to reduce it using Yoga. But why we have to get rid of it also one question that must arise in many minds.
Our body has been tough for us all maintaining a perfect body is the toughest, but to make it easy and be confident in the body you have is important, we have yoga at our home and in our life which we can use to solve all our health-related problems easily. Staying fit is not only important to be confident in your skin but also is important for one to be able and comfortable in any attire or suit you wear.
What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is a term used for lumpy, dimpled flesh on the thighs, hips, buttocks, and abdomen. It’s most common in adolescent and adult women. Although it is not a serious medical condition, the cellulite or jiggy skin on your body might embarrass you. Many cellulite treatments, including massages or cellulite creams, advertise remarkable results but it doesn’t affect so much. A healthy diet and Yoga is the easiest way to reduce cellulite from your body.
CAN YOGA HELP WITH CELLULITE?
Yoga can be helpful with just about any and everything and cellulite is no exception. Although once cellulite appears in your life, it is most likely there to stay for good but you can easily decrease or manage it.
Some great Yoga asana that we’d be elaborating below can help reduce extra fat cells in the body which in turn decreases the appearance of cellulite. Yoga falls into the “exercise of any kind” category and can be practiced daily to manage those stubborn fat cells.
As we age, it becomes more difficult for our bodies to get rid of excessive fat, unfortunately, we will not have our teenage bodies forever!
Many different styles of yoga can help with the decrease in the appearance of cellulite in various ways.
Here, we provide you with some good yoga postures that would help you get rid of cellulite.
Cellulite drops down the flow of blood and lymphatic fluids in the body. Yoga helps in a better healthy lifestyle due to the feeling of wanting to do better for your health which in turn will improvise your eating habits.
Putting in you some good eating habits that include fresh fruits and leafy green vegetables which offer life-changing vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that change your body from the inside out.
Yoga helps each and everyone to feel more at peace with the world and yourself which in turn gives one space to have a healthier lifestyle and not reach for unhealthy options or fall into old unhealthy habits.
Of course, this aspect of yoga takes time and practice is what yoga is so you will forever be evolving and finding more about yourself than prior practices.
HOT Yoga for Cellulite Treatment
One of the best yoga that can help you get rid of cellulite is Hot Yoga. Yes, you heard it right.
Hot yoga can be a great way of getting rid of cellulite, it is one of the most intense but effective methods to have a body transformation. It can help one to tone their skin and also get rid of any excess water weight in your body.
One must have heard of yoga before, it is a physical exercise focused on breathing and flexibility.
5 Best Yoga Poses for reducing Cellulite and getting rid of it
I’m sure if you have good practice of these yoga poses you can resolve your cellulite stuck on your body in no time.
Make sure to spend a good amount of time like 30 minutes a day on yoga exercises that will surely help you keep your stomach healthy and lead to a healthy body and mind.
1. Eagle Pose
1. Start by bending your knees then crossing your right thigh high above your left thigh.
2. If you can, double wrap the leg so the foot hooks behind the left calf. If this is too challenging, let the foot stay outside or even tap the toes on the floor.
3. Wrap your left arm under your right arm and then press the palms together. Sit even deeper and squeeze your thighs as you gaze down the tip of your nose.
4. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then repeat on the other side.
This pose is also great for concentration and focus, which can help you make better health choices.
2. Warrior Pose
1.Virabhadrasana II pronounced as veer-ah-bah-drahs-anna gets its name from the Sanskrit word ‘Vira’ which means a warrior or a courageous man hence it is also named as Warrior Pose in English.
2.It is an excellent asana for strength building in the body and is also performed as part of a series of 12 asanas called the Suryanamaskar (or Sun Salutation).
Apart from improving the digestive system and stimulating the digestive organs, there are many other benefits of Virabhadrasana Type II.
3. Shoulder Stand Pose
1. Start lying down on your back. Use your lower abdominals to lift your hips over your head into the plow pose.
2. Put your hands under your back and hike your shoulders up toward your ears to come off the back of your neck. Bend your elbows and place your hands on your lower back.
3. Lift your legs to the ceiling and engage your thighs actively to lengthen up out of your lower back. Keep pressing firmly into the elbows.
4.If you feel your neck compressed, at all comedown or use padding under your shoulders.
5. Hold for 8 to 10 breaths (or longer if you can) before coming back down through plow and lowering to the floor.
4. Incline Plank
1. Start seated with your legs out in front of you and bring your hands about 10 inches behind you with your fingers facing forward.
2. Press firmly into your hands and feet and lift your hips into an inverted plank pose.
3. Hold there for 5 to 8 breaths then lower down and repeat one more time.
5. Pile Squat pose
1. Stand and form a traditional squat but turn your toes on each side to face the adjacent wall (right toes to face the right wall and left toes to face the left wall) and move down into the move still maintaining the traditional squat.
2. As you move up contract your inner thighs, squeeze your bottom inward, and make sure to push your pelvis out when you arrive at the top of the position.
3. This move helps with the reduced visibility of cellulite by targeting both your inner and outer thighs.
“Yoga is the rescue to health-related problems, just stay focused fellas, you got it!!”
How can Yoga help in treating cellulite?
There are enumerousstyles of yoga tat can solve issues with the decrease in the appearance of cellulite in various ways. One of them is the Restorative yoga which helps with mindfulness and peace of mind. This in turn helps you to make better choices with food and exercise.
How to keep cellulite?
The more fat you have on your body, the more cellulite you’ll accumulate. So, best way is to keep your weight in a healthy range that helps one in keeping cellulite at bay. Yoga, is considered as an active flowing vinyasa or Power class, ehich helps burn calories so one doesn’t end up eating more than one expend on a regular basis.
How to get rid of cellulite from thighs?
The best way to get rid of cellulite from thighs is- Proper hydration, good nutrition and overall weight management helps keep this cellulite to a minimum. Exercise, especially Practice of Yoga, can help tighten muscles so you look leaner and less jiggly.