All these options and still no perfect approach to fulfill your needs. Let’s not get all sad and upset here. Remember no matter what the problems a solution is always there, you just have to find out what’s right for you. After listening to all the drawbacks of the solution, I am sure you definitely wouldn’t take the chance to experiment with it. Guess what I have? A Natural, permanent and safest treatment for your breast growth. Want to know what is it? I’m sure you do! But before I reveal the big secret. Let me guide you through the importance of Breast Health. Beauty, appearances all this is a secondary matter of concern, but how to keep your body healthy must be your number one priority.
Every woman’s priority is her breast health!
It is a women’s top priority to take care of her breast health throughout the year. As you get older it is necessary to follow simple habits to help yourself take care of your breast. Regularly don’t forget to observe if you feel any changes in your breast or self-examine them. Do you know breast cancer commonly occurs in women with no risk factor?
Even though our way of living doesn’t have a major impact on the risk of breast cancer, it is genuinely important to take ample care of your body and breast health. Here are some tips on how you can do that:
Follow these Tips for lifelong breast health
- Healthy body weight is important- If you are obese the risk of breast cancer increases and that is why it is important to maintain and healthy weight. Therefore, if possible, try to keep your BMI less than 23 throughout your life.
- If you smoke take a step to quit it- Major health problems occur if you smoke. The risk of many cancers including breast cancer increases due to smoking. Therefore, take an oath to quit this health-hazard substance today itself.
- Avoid alcohol or at least try to reduce- One of the most common dietary risk factors for breast cancer is Alcohol. Women are at higher risk if they consume more than two glasses. Make sure you avoid this to take care of your breast health.
- Veggies are a great diet to maintain breast health- Eat a lot of vegetables such as carrots, greens, cabbage cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
- Your best protection is Prevention- Last but not least every month remember to conduct a breast examination just to be on the safe side. If you feel any major changes, immediately consult your doctor. This way you can protect yourself.
Now, that we know how important it is to take care of your breast health. Let’s, not get you all impatient and finally reveal the secret to achieve an attractive-looking breast. So, here you go!
Table of Contents
YOGA- A natural and permanent solution to help with breast
Yes! You read it right. Yoga is considered to be one of the greatest natural ways to help you with breast growth. I know you might not believe what you just read or this thought must have never crossed your mind. But trust me, you have to believe because it does work. Let me explain how?
There certain yoga practices that aids to support your breast and tone their muscles, this in turn helps to make them stronger. While several other Yoga poses help to increase the glandular tissue and fat in your breast that leads to bigger-looking breasts.
So, the point here is, if you want your breast to look in a good shape or make them stronger and firmer. Start practicing yoga asana from today itself and over some time see the changes yourself.
There is no need for any kind of injections or surgical procedure to increase the size of your breast and that is why Yoga turns out to be a knight in shining armor for all the women out there. Yoga has no side effects as well. Just practice yoga with full focus and concentration and you will see the result in a few days. Here are a few poses that help with breast growth:
5 Yoga Poses for Breast Growth
1. Gomukhasana (Cow Pose)
This pose helps your breast in better stretching. It also helps to improve the overall flexibility of your torso and build up the breast muscles. The elasticity of your breast is increased with the practice of this pose.
2. Dhanurasana (Bow Pose)
This pose helps to strengthen the breast and increases blood flow to that area.
- Ustrasana (Camel Pose)
Camel pose increases the roundness in the lower part of your breasts. It helps to properly stretch the muscle tissues around your breasts. It also aids to increase the blood flow to your breast.
3. Vrikshasana (Tree Pose)
This pose helps to increase the size of the side breast since it stretches that particular area more. The flexibility of breast muscle is increased with the practice of this pose. This in turn helps to increase your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
This pose helps to strengthen your breast muscles and stretches the bust area as well. It firms up your buttocks and tones your stomach altogether.
I would like to end with a positive note here for all the women out there. I know how important it is to look good for all of us. But don’t just do it because of what others say or because of how they judge you. It is your body, do it for yourself, to make yourself happy and not just for the sake of society. You need to feel beautiful within. If breast enlargement makes you feel good then definitely go for it. But along with the attractive body, remember to take good care of your body as well.