Having a regular routine to practice yoga and meditation is an important part of managing all health related issues and taking it off you. But let’s face it, it’s not always facile to stay healthy and active all the time. It is not easy to deal with health issues or maintain a perfect health all the time but it is not impossible too. If you’ve been asking yourself this very question that how you must get over the heart disease and it’s bad effects or have a perfect healthy lifestyle, then yoga might be the right choice for you!
Want to dig deeper how to have a life free of heart disease and importance of yoga asana to stay fit? Keep scrolling…
There are various poses that you can use in order to increase the health of your heart, and these poses are formulated to help your blood to circulate properly and strengthen the heart muscle.
The warrior pose and the triangle pose are designed to promote cardiovascular exercise, and prompt you to breathe strategically and adequately.
This guides you to increase your stamina, which gives you more energy to complete your daily activities and allow your heart to pump blood through the body quicker.
This would act as a saviour in order to the body to replenish itself quicker, and can even help you to sleep better. The tree pose, the mountain pose, and the lotus pose not only work to strengthen the heart, but can be used to increase flexibility, which can prevent muscle cramping in the future.
Just by taking a proper guidance from a yoga teacher or watching online videos for all yoga asanas.
BENEFITS OF YOGA ASANA FOR SAVING YOUR HEART FROM BLOCKAGE
1. Nadi shodhana pranayama: It is a process of Alternative Breathings with the nose. This yoga asana helps in releases stress, detoxifies the body and purifies oxygen in the body.
2. Process: Keep your middle finger on left nose and close it. Now, inhale with a right nose. Change fingers and perform this asana vise– versa at least for 15 minutes every day.
3. Brahmi Pranayama: Often called as Bee Breathing Technique. It helps in relaxation, releases all types of anxiety and stress and anger from the body. It also controls mental stress.
4. Process: Sit properly, place your index finger on both the ears and close them. Now start chanting OM loudly with inhale and exhale of breath. Do this workout practice for at least 10 minutes a day.
5. Ardha Matsyendrasana: Often known as half spinal twist. It cures all the spinal and nerve diseases and improves internal system functionality.
When it certainly adds to the advantages of yoga asanas, one would be surprised to see the long list. Enlistedare some of the most commonly known advantagesof different yoga asanas:
1. Performing yoga asanas reduces stress and anxiety. Easy yoga poses can boost mood and peace of mind. You can also get glowing and healthy skin with yoga.
2. Easy yoga asanas like meditation can improve sleep quality. Easy yoga poses like Balasana can offer relief from menstrual pain and discomfort. Detoxification of the body can be done by easy yoga poses.
3. Yoga asanas such as Ardha Matsyendrasana improve the digestive system. Performing yoga asanas regularly helps with weight loss and calorie burn.
After knowing such enumerous benefits and ways to cure diseases, are you still thinking to opt Yoga or not, then you’re totally doing wrong to yourself. YOGA IS THE BEST WAY TO CURE ALL HEALTH RELATED PROBLEMS, LET IT SINK IN!
Heart disease is known as the cardivoscular disease. Now a day’s heart disease is very common. We can notice in older people as well as the young generation. According to the research, it’s observed and found that the rate of heart problem increased day by day due to a stressful life and due to some other reasons. Prioe some years heart problem was limited mostly to older people but we can see now in young generation also and it is a serious thing.
Yoga can help you with heart diseases by:
- Improve cardiovascular health and circulation.
- Improve blood pressure control.
- Help you manage stress.
- Improve your mood.
- Increase energy levels.
- Build stronger bones and muscles.
- Help you control your weight.
- Reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Improve sleep.
1. Padangusthasana or Big Toe Pose
1.Stand tall with feet hip-width apart, place hands on the hips. Inhale, then exhale folding forward to grab your big toes or hang forward and grab your opposite elbows.
2.Draw the belly in and lift your sit bones towards the sky. Activate the quadriceps and allow the neck and head to relax down.
3. Bend your knees slightly if your hamstrings are tight. If flexible, draw the torso toward the legs. Hold for 5 to 10 breath cycles.
2. Reverse Plank Pose
1. The reverse plank looks pretty straightforward, but do not underestimate the amount of stretch that it takes to pull a solid one off.
2. To utilize this move and open up the heart chakra, sit on the floor with your legs in front of you. Press your palms into the group and dig your heels into the floor.
3.Lift your body upwards as if your heart is being pulled into the heavens. Tilt your head back and release the tension in your neck.
4. Hold the pose, feeling capable of love, empathy, and compassion.
3. Bow Pose
1. The bow pose is a fun one, but it will take a bit of flexibility practice on your part. The aim here is to bend the opposite way that most of us are used to.
2. From a position on your back, bend your chest upwards while lifting your legs off of the ground.
3. Reach back and hold your ankles.
4. Cat Pose
- Stand on your four limbs i.e. your hands and your knees.
- After making a tabletop position, make sure that your shins and knees are hip-width apart.
- Spread your fingers so that your weight comes on top of your fingers instead of your wrists.
- Now moving into the cow pose: Inhale and drop your belly downwards, and turn your head and look upwards towards.
- Then draw your shoulders away from your ears.
- Now moving into the cat pose: Exhale and draw your belly to your spine and round your back towards the ceiling. (Exact opposite of Cow pose)
- This pose will look like a stretching cat. Now bend your head downwards but don’t force your chin on your chest.
- Now inhale when coming to the cow pose, and exhale as you go back to the cat pose.
- You can repeat it for 10-20 times.
All people must give themselves a checklist that they’re suffering from a disease or suffering from heart disease and heart related problems will recover soon without any problems and observe good results. Stay strong at every stage of life. It is important for you take good care of yourself and especially YOUR HEALTH. Whatsoever stress you have spare some time out and relax with the help of Yoga and meditation.
Is yoga good for heart disease and it's problems?
Yoga is a safe practice for everyone. If you are a beginner, keep in mind to start slow. It will take time, but once you are a pro. It will feel great. People with back issues should take advice from their doctors before they start any form of exercise. Yoga can surely help in reducing heart related issues.
Is it possible to cure the heart issues in 1 week?
It depends on body to body as to what methods you can utilize and your hard-work to work on your body and health condition. But, no disease can be cured with any magic in a week, one must take right medications and doctor’s consultancy for the same Though, yoga is one of the best and quickest way to improve your medications for heart issues.
How can one prevent heart related problems and issues caused by it?
Best way to pevent heart problems and it’s issues are:
1. Prevent drinking or smoking and say no to it.
2. Keep yourself physically active and ollow a proper balanced diet.
3. Keep in touch with the doctor and contact doctor if you observe any strange changes.