Hair fall problems are mainly caused due to excessive stress and anxiety issues that persist. We often fail to provide the vitamins such as Vitamin E and correct minerals that help to keep our hair nourished and intact. It is not easy to deal with health issues or have long, silky, and shiny hair all the time due to the pollution issue that we have in our surroundings.
The Air Quality Index degrades resulting in our hair being cringy, sticky, oily, and tangled up all time but it is not impossible to repair and re-nourish them. If you’ve been asking yourself this very question that how you must have the type of silky shiny hair that is been advertised in every advertisement online or want nourished hair like celebrities, then yoga might be the right choice for you! Many celebrities practice yoga and some home remedies to keep their hair shiny and strong and reduce hair fall from chemicals used on their hair during shoots.
Want to know how to reduce and resolve hair fall issues and the importance of yoga asana to stay fit? Keep scrolling down…
YOGA ASANA TO REDUCE HAIR FALL
Having hair fall surely makes one feel awful and it indicates the health condition of the body and mind too. A person might not easily be able to escape hair loss, but one can target at slowing down the process.
Multiple factors are contributing to hair loss such as genetic disorders, hormonal disorders, bad eating habits, diseases, drugs, hair dyes, dandruff, and smoking, the biggest disaster or ungrateful thing is stress.
A proper enrollment of yoga, pranayama, and proper diet, can prevent hair loss, as all these will effectively help in eliminating stress daily. Thus, reducing your chances of hair loss. Yoga is best to rejuvenate the whole body and helps promotes blood circulation to specific parts of the body like the scalp, which needs good levels of oxygen flow, which in turn prevents hair fall. Meditation and breathing methods help release stress, which aids in preventing hair loss.
SOME FABULOUS TIPS TO REDUCE HAIRFALL AT HOME
-> Wash your hair once a week with rice water, rinsing with herbal shampoo.
-> Apply aloe vera pulp on the scalp with one spoon of lemon juice.
-> Apply curd and one tablespoon of lemon juice on your scalp and massage for 10 minutes.
-> Include bottle gourd, green vegetables, and pumpkin in your diet.
-> Having fruits filled with water like Watermelon and all types of melon, sweet fruits like bananas, pears, dry figs, and black raisins are good for hair.
-> Include jaggery in your diet, drink one glass of warm jaggery water in the morning provided you are not a diabetic.
-> Intake a great diet and have nutritious food. Make sure to have sufficient sleep for at least 6-8 hours.
-> Ofcourse, Practice the mantra of yoga and meditation every day.
Not only this, Yoga helps in various ways enlisted below:
• Accurate BMI and Great flexibility + balance of body
• Less bad weight gain
• Shoot down in neck and back pain
• Excellent for people with asthma symptoms
• Cures or reduces blood pressure
• Cures or reduces blood sugars
• Improved lipid (blood fat) profiles
• Cures or reduces cancer-related fatigue
•Confidence and fresh look with a better body image
• Sharper focus and concentration + general health awareness in 2021
After knowing such numerous benefits and ways to cure diseases, are you still thinking to opt for Yoga or not, then you’re doing wrong to yourself? YOGA IS THE BEST WAY TO CURE ALL HEALTH-RELATED PROBLEMS, LET IT SINK IN!
HOW CAN WE WORK YOGA AT HOME TO RESOLVE HAIR FALL ISSUES?
Yoga asana postures do not need any specific equipment, you can in an easy manner do all types of yoga asana at home. Even beginners can do basic yoga asanas if they follow the instructions nicely. Yoga asanas are a daily part of people’s routine. Surya Namaskar, breathing exercises like Anulom Vilom, and much more are some of the most famous and common asana yoga poses that one can do effectively at home. Just by taking proper guidance from a yoga teacher or watching online videos for all yoga asanas.
SOME INCLUSIVE AND USEFUL YOGA POSTURES TO IMPROVE HAIR LOSS
- Vajrasana OR The Thunderbolt Pose
1. To start with it begin by kneeling on the floor. Feet, ankles, shins, and knees should remain in one line.
2. Sit up tall and activate the core muscles, drawing the shoulders down the back.
3. Point the tailbone to the floor, arms relax on the tops of the thighs or along the sides of the body, and palms are down.
- Pawan Mukta Asana OR Wind- Relieving Pose
1. Stretch out your toes and keep holding your breath.
2. Clasp your right knee with both hands and in a slow movement press your knee toward your stomach.
3. Hold for 4-5 seconds, and then touch your knee with your nose.
3. Adho Mukha Savasana OR Downward-Facing Dog Pose
1. It is a foundational yoga asana that requires flexibility and upper body strength.
2. In this asana, the body forms an inverted “V” with the feet and hands pressing into the ground and the hips pushing to the sky.
4. Ustrasana OR The Camel Pose
1. Kneel on the yoga mat and place your hands on the hips.
2. Your knees should be in line with the shoulders and the sole of your feet should be facing the ceiling.
3. As you inhale, draw in your tailbone towards the pubis as if being pulled from the navel.
4. Simultaneously, arch your back and slide your palms over your feet till the arms are straight.
5.Breathe out and slowly come back to the initial pose.
6. Withdraw your hands and bring them back to your hips as you straighten up.
5. Sasanka Asana OR The Hare Pose
1. Sit straight with spine and head erect. Rest the palms on the thigh.
2. Slowly take your hands back, make the fist of the right hand, and hold the right wrist from the left hand.
3. While inhaling, slowly bend backward from the root of the waist region as much as feasible.
4. While exhaling, slowly bend the trunk forward and rest the forehead on the floor.
5. Relax the shoulders. While inhaling, come up to the sitting position.
6. Repeat this practice 8 to 10 rounds.
All people must give themselves a checklist that they’re suffering from a disease or having regular hair loss will recover soon without any problems and observe good results. Stay strong at every stage of life. You need to take good care of yourself and especially YOUR HEALTH. Whatsoever stress you have to spare some time out and relax with the help of Yoga and meditation.
Is yoga safe for reducing hair loss?
Yoga is a safe practice for everyone. If you are a beginner, keep in mind to start slow. It will take time, but once you are a pro. It will feel great. People with any serious disease or issue must surely be ahead and should take advice from their doctors before they start any form of exercise.
Is it possible to have a declined hair loss in 1 week?
Having a reduced hairfall in a week is not an easy task. It depends on body to body as to what methods and asanas you practicing and how foten you are in practice of Yog. You can utilize your hard-work to work on reducing hair loss and improve it. Though, yoga is one of the best and quickest way to reduce hair loss or throw away any disease out of the body.
What can you do to recue hair loss
Maintain a good and balanced diet. Don’t allow your body to have bad junk foods or excessive fat consumptions. Keep exercising even while working in office. Yoga is the best way to maintain a good health and improve your health with regular practice.