ount of fat on our hips and thighs region due to the bad lifestyle and our bad habits of sitting or laying on the bed all the time.
Especially after the “WORK FROM HOME” trend, most of us have gained an immense amount of weight which is tough to lose especially when we have no place to go out. But Yoga can do magical wonders for all the people who gained weight on their thighs.
It is our sedentary lifestyles and lack of exercise, we tend to accumulate fat in the hips and thighs. But, not to worry fellas!
Here are some good yoga asanas to reduce thighs. A proper combination of diet and yoga can help one resolve issues of heaviness and fat in the thigh region.
Here is what you need to know about how Yoga can help you make the most of your body healthy and stiff at home Further, we’ll be elaborating on 5 yoga poses helpful for reducing weight from the thigh region.
Yogistic Approach for Toning Thighs
Yes, thigh toning yoga asanas can help you to get rid of pain and reduce the chances of injuries as well. The Yoga asanas will also not only improve blood circulation, strengthen hips and joints and energy flow but also reduce the fat around the pelvic area and thigh region, thus helping you to get back in shape.
So let’s dig on to know which yoga postures can help to reduce fats in thighs and help them tone up.
5 yoga asanas for slim and strong thighs
1. Stand erect in Utkatasana. Gently bend your knees and lower your buttocks as if you are seated on an imaginary chair.
2. Inhale and extend your arms over your head.
3. Hold the pose for a few seconds as you keep the flow of your breath going. Release.
2. Virabhadrasana II
1. Widen your legs such that they are substantially more than hip-width apart.
2. Turn your right heel with the toes pointing outwards, and use your left heel to ground yourself.
3. The arch of your left heel must be in line with the right foot. Lower your hips and then radiate your energy out as you stretch out your arms such that they are in line with your shoulders.
4. Turn your gaze forward and hold the pose with integrity. Breathe slow and strong as you hold the pose and then release.
5. Repeat on the other side.
1. Stand in Tadasana. Lift your right foot and swing it behind such that your right leg is parallel to the ground.
2. Bend your knee, reaching your right arm to the right foot/big toe, and stretch. Once you grasp the right foot, stretch your left arm forward.
3. You could keep the palms stretched out or assume the Gyan Mudra. Look at your left fingers.
4. Hold the pose for a few seconds as you take long, deep breaths. Release and repeat on the other side.
1. Sit in Vajrasana.
2. Lift your hips and raise your body such that the hip muscles and calf muscles are perpendiculars.
3. Open up your chest and lean back. Reach your arms for the soles, making sure your arms are stretched out.
4. Gently hang your head as you gaze at the back. Ensure that there is no adverse feeling in the lumbar spine area.
5. Hold the pose as you take long, deep breaths. Release.
5. Upvistha konasana
1. Sit in Dandasana. Stretch your legs as wide apart as you can. Then, bring your palms to the center.
2. If you are flexible enough, direct your body and reach out ahead, attempting to rest your upper torso on the ground with your chin and head being the last to rest on the ground.
3. If not, bend your elbows and let your head hang. Breathe a few times, then slowly come back up and bring your feet together.
1. Are their yoga poses that challenge your thighs?
ANS. There are various yoga poses that support good posture, providing you to bear your weight by balancing on one leg or in a lunge is going to challenge your thighs. A good thighs pose looks like a wide squat. Just because a pose doesn’t directly target your thighs doesn’t mean it won’t offer value to your fat-loss goals.
2. Which is the best way to decrease thigh fat?
ANS. One great yoga asana for thigh fat is the Utkatsana. This pose helps one strengthening their legs and back. This chair pose can be challenging for some people. In this pose, you are working out in a seated position, but not sitting. Utkatsana is what makes it an excellent workout for the thighs.
3. How does yoga works on thighs?
ANS. When we are speaking about burning fat from the thigh region, some yoga asanas effectively work upon this area to make it slimmer. When yoga is combined with a balanced diet and workout routine, the poses can help blast away the fat from your problem area.