Ask a dozen people about their health in 2021, and all you can hear about his problems, diseases such as COVID-19, fever. headache, flu, and many more.
The major reason for kids, youngsters, or old people to catch infection this easy is the low immunity system.
Not everyone is aware of what exactly the immunity system is, we elaborated about the immune system and how it is important to boost immunity in our previous blog- “Yoga for immunity system to fight against covid“.
So, we’ll kind of elaborate on that blog and topic and highlight some important ways to boost immunity along with highlighting some other ways to immunity booster yoga poses and keep your mind and body fit.
Let’s further discuss how can immunity booster yoga poses help one keep a healthy mind and immune system in 2021 especially when all we can hear is negative news.
let’s share some positive notes and knowledgeable content with people to help them save their lives using immunity booster yoga poses.
further elaborating some great immunity booster yoga poses to stay fit and boost our immunity in 2021 and further years.
How Can Keep And Maintain Good Immunity Help One Staying Fit And Healthy In?
A great healthy body and mind can work only if you have the stamina to create antibodies in your body to fight against COVID and other infections be it viral or bacterial.
One must know that immunity helps one in solving a problem by creating strong immunity or stamina in your body to fight against all types of infections in not much time.
Here is why good immunity and health is important in 2021:-
1. To opt for better functioning of mind and body and work for a longer timespan and live life happily, you must have strong immunity.
2. To bring stability to your body system which helps in enhancing and upgrading your body to a better healthy immune system.
3. immunity booster yoga poses and warm-up exercises do very effective stress management which will help you deal with all the negative news around you about patients, increasing death rates, and less vaccination rates.
Immunity booster yoga poses are one of the most effective and time-tested natural immunity boosters that can lead to a healthy, sickness-free body.
Immunity booster yoga poses lower stress hormones and strengthens the nervous system while also stimulating the lymphatic system, which removes toxins from the body.
Besides Yoga, sleep also helps one in increasing immunity and provides a host of benefits, inclusive of improved brain performance, cellular regeneration, and stable mood.
Regular practice of the asanas given below will promote healthy cardiovascular stimulation, stimulate digestion, and help eliminate toxins- your immune system will love you!
immunity booster yoga poses helps everyone to feel more at peace with the world and yourself which in turn gives one space to have a healthier lifestyle and not reach for unhealthy options or fall into old unhealthy habits.
Immunity booster yoga poses works and emphasize breath, focus, and meditation. Apart from building awareness of your mind and body, it helps you understand your own body.
Thus, immunity booster yoga poses are also a highly recommended activity for all living people to improvise their lifestyle and adapt the way that one lives their life smoothly to fight all infections in no more time.
Of course, the advanced aspect of immunity booster yoga poses takes time and practice is what yoga is so you will forever be evolving and finding more about yourself than prior practices.
Great Effective Immunity Booster Yoga Poses
If you have a good practice of this immunity booster yoga poses exercises as a beginner or a person who wants to do it to stay fit.
that’s a need of an hour for all of us then you can resolve all your health-related issues in no time and help control them for long.
Your body stamina and immunity would increase in no time and would help you stretch better for better flexibility in your body.
Spend a good amount of time like 30 minutes a day on immunity booster yoga poses exercises that will surely help you keep your stomach healthy and lead to a healthy body and mind.
1. Cobra Pose
1. This pose falls under Surya Namaskar (sun salutation). It opens your lungs, strengthens your spine, and increases your energy.
2. This exercise helps to relieve stress and fatigue, elevates your mood. Also helps with asthma and breathing problems.
3. About the pose, lying face down on the floor, legs stretched out.
4. Place your palms under your shoulders. Your chin slightly touches the floor and pushes your toes to the floor.
5. Take a deep breath, slowly lift your chest, and bend back as much as possible.
2. Adho Mukha Svanasana
1. Downward Dog pose or Adho Mukha Svanasana is suitable for morning exercise, due to its good effect on the nervous system.
2. Helping to soothe the brain and provide energy to the body. In addition, this pose is also effective for people with headaches, insomnia.
3. Doing this pose regularly will help you reduce stress, depression fatigue and elevate mood, and rejuvenate your mind.
4. From a standing position, bend over, placing your hands on the floor.
5. Walk your hands out until both your hands and your feet are completely touching the mat. Resembling a downward “V”. Take your legs out to shoulder-width apart and spread your fingers apart.
6. Press through your palms and keep your hips pushed back. Keep your neck relaxed and hold this position for 5-10 breaths.
3. Warrior II Pose
1. Warrior II pose is a great pose for stretching the back and legs when they are tight due to being new to yoga.
2. This pose prepares the practitioner to do the advanced forward bends.
3. When you do this pose, your chest and lungs will be opened. It helps to stretch your hips, groins, and shoulders.
4. Furthermore, you can improve circulation and respiration, develop balance and stability, and also build stamina and concentration.
5. Do this persistently for a few minutes at a stretch.
4. Viparita Karani
1. A fairly simple pose, but you can’t imagine a yoga sequence to boost your immune system without it.
2. It relaxes your nervous system and thus helps to strengthen your immunity.
3. Start by holding the pose for 5 minutes, then increase the duration with practice.
4. The more you do this pose, the more you can relieve stress, headache, migraine, insomnia, anxiety, and menstrual cramps. It is also known to help with fertility problems.
5. Urdhva Hastasana
1. This yoga pose is popular after the name of Lord Hanuman’s mother’s name “Anjani”. It’s considered the best yoga to boost the immune system that strengthens you both, physically and mentally.
2. Regarded as simple yoga poses for older adults that help them to heal from muscles and joint pain.
3. It also adds a great balance and positive impact on your knees.
4. Since it greatly helps and improves tension in the joints, it’s quite a powerful yoga poses for seniors that not only helps with boosting immunity but is also helpful in joint and muscle pain.
5. Practising Anjaneyasana or low lunge pose helps in releasing tension from the hips, stretching the hamstrings, quads, groins, improving the knees, and building a strong mental focus.
“Yoga is not for me or you, it’s for us. You’re not alone. We’re in this together and we’ll nail it!”
“Stay healthy, Stay safe!!”
How to do Yoga for a healthy mind and immune system?
Focus on your exercises and lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle and a good diet are really important for Yoga for a healthy body and mind.
Yoga for a healthy mind, immune system, and lifestyle begin with simple asanas, further leading to postures that needed more stamina.
What are the best practices for good immunity?
One should only practice certain asanas (postures), whilst acknowledging that there are other asanas that are not suitable for them.
The yogic practices of meditation and pranayama (breathing exercises) are also particularly beneficial for people to start yoga as starting easy exercises to boost immunity.
Which is the best yoga postures for maintaining a healthy immune system?
Trikonasana is considered as an easy asana for beginners, standing yoga posture which is also designed to promote cardiovascular exercise.
This pose helps one in increasing stamina and maintaining good immunity in the body.