- Stretches & strengthens the back and abdominal muscles.
- Helps in digestion and release of gas. Trigger the burning of fat.
- Tones the muscles in the legs and arms.
- Improves blood circulation in the hip joints.
How to do?
- Lie Down on your back with your legs together and arms nearby your body.
- Bring your right knee in towards your chest and push the thigh on your stomach with fastened hands.
- Raise your head and chest off the ground and touch your jaw to your right knee. Hold this pose for up to one minute.
- Repeat the same with left leg knee.
- Finally, draw both knees to your chest.
- After 15 -20 seconds. Release and relax.
- Always start the sequence with your right knee pulled in and left leg lengthened. Your right foot and knee will place stress on the ascending colon. When you change sides (left knee in, right leg extended), your left leg places strain on the descending colon. This right-left order stimulates digestion and correctly releases excess “wind.”
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure, Hyperacidity, Hernia, Neck injury.
- Always work within your own range of limits and abilities. If you have any medical concerns, consult with your doctor before practicing.