- Stimulate the heart, kidneys, liver, spleen, and lungs.
- It helps to reduce belly fat, strengthens kidney,
- It helps to prevent and control diabetes.
- It strengthens back muscles and reduces back ache
- Releases excess toxins and heat from tissues and organs
How to do
- Sit with legs stretched, bend the right leg and pull it by your side till it rests beside your left knee.
- Place your right hand behind your back and left arm over the right knee, hold your right ankle.
- Push your right knee as far as possible and while exhaling twist your trunk to the right side. Take as much as support from your left arm.
- Now repeat the same steps with the left side.
- In the beginning, do not try to use excessive force while doing these asanas. Increase your practice gradually.
- It should be practicing on an empty stomach in the morning.
- If during this asana you have any kind of leg cramps or you have pain in your knees, then you should immediately leave that posture, do not forcefully try to do