- It stretches your upper chest muscles gently.
- It opens the upper and outer muscles of your shoulder.
- Increase the blood circulation to the upper extremities.
How to do
- Start with a tabletop position with your hands and knees on the floor.
- Inhale to take your right arm out and up to prepare, then exhale to take your right arm under your left arm.
- Low Down your rights shoulder and ear to the floor.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Then repeat on the other side
- Keep a blanket or pillow below your knees for extra cushion.
- It’s good to do this pose in the morning with an empty stomach.
- Avoid if you have a back injury, neck injuries, hip problems, shoulder problems.