It stretches shoulders, lower back, spine, and hamstrings. It is helpful to increase height.
How to do
- Stretch your legs straight and swings the upper part of their body back and forth. With each swing, the yogi tries to reach further with their hands, touching their knees, calves, ankles, and finally their toes.
- Bends forward to touch their knees with their hands.
- Reach further to touch their toes with their hands.
- Try to place their elbows at the side of their knees and touch their knees with either their nose or their forehead.
- For beginner, You must not push yourself if you are not comfortable in a forward bend.
- Avoid if you have difficulty bending their backs should exercise caution when performing this asana.