- The bridge exercise is a back bend, a core strengthener, and a balance erected pose all in one. you’ll be getting a great workout for your hips, glutes, core, and hamstrings.
How to do
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent.
- Keep your arms at your sides
- Raise your hips toward the ceiling
- Keep your knees and Shoulders in straight line
- Hold the pose for 5 full breaths and release back to the start position
- Don’t forget to breathe
- Make sure, your legs should be straight
- Be careful to not let your back hyper-extend
- Maintain your chin a little tucked in
- Give weigh to your hips, as you rise
- It’s best to avoid this if you have certain health conditions or injuries. Please consult your doctor or personal trainer.