- Stretches & strengthens the full front of the body, ankles, thighs and groins, abdomen and chest, and throat, and deep hip flexors (psoas).
- Stimulates the reproductive organs to release sex hormones which helps growth.
- Strengthens the back muscles.
- Tones the leg and arm muscles & Improves posture.
How to do?
- Lie Down on your belly with your feet hip-width apart and your arms by the side of your body.
- Fold up your knees, take your hands toward the back and hold your ankles.
- Breathing in, lift your chest off the ground and pull your legs up and back.
- Look straight forward with a smile on your face.
- After 15 -20 seconds. Release the ankles and relax.
- Avoid if you have High or low blood pressure, Hernia, Neck injury, Pain in the lower back, Headache migraine.
- Always work within your own range of limits and abilities. If you have any medical concerns, consult with your doctor before practicing.
- At beginner level, give your feet a little upward boost by lying with your thighs supported on a rolled-up blanket.