It strengths back, hip, thighs. It improves body posture as well as hips flexibility. It also improves blood circulation.
How to do
- Just lie down on your back, keep your hands besides your hips.
- Raise your legs and start rotating your legs as if you are riding a b-cycle
- Keep peddling the bicycle for ten to fifteen times or more according to your comfort
- Maintain your breath, during the process exhale, when one rotation is complete then inhale.
- When you feel tired, come back Savasana.
- Avoid this in case of back serious back injury, and in minor backache try this posture by rotating one leg at a time. Before attempting any Yogic activities concern an expert.