- It helps to tone and strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- Strengthen the Back, Abdomen, Legs, and Hips
- Improves Blood Circulation, enhance Sexual Health
- Reduces Belly Fat
How to do
- Bow down on the yoga mat with your feet slightly apart.
- Now slowly and comfortably lower your body into the space between the legs.
- Try to touch your buttocks on the ground.
- Now place your arms that can face downwards on the knees.
- Breath normally and comfortably.
- Now close the eyes and try to concentrate.
- Stay in this position for 2 minutes and return to the normal pose.
- If during this asana you have any kind of leg cramps or you have pain in your knees, then you should immediately leave that posture, do not forcefully try to do this asana.