- It totally stretches your hamstrings, shoulders, calves, arches, hands, and spine while building strength in your arms, shoulders, and legs. It stimulates blood circulation. It’s perfect exercise for whole body stretching to increase height.
How to do
- Tuck the toes under, bend knees and lift hips back.
- Raise the buttocks and push back and down.
- Waist lift and heels are at on the mat. Spine lengthens.
- Feet are together with abdomen pulled in – there is no need to arch back.
- Stay in this posture for 5 to 7 breaths and then relax.
- As a beginner, It is okay to keep the knees slightly bent and heels away from the floor.
Please avoid if you have a recent or chronic injury to the back, hips, arms, or shoulders, unmedicated high blood pressure.